Monday, July 18, 2011

Would anemia cause the extremely bad cramps during my menstrual cycle?

i'm a 23 year old female & i have a friend who's a paramedic & he's recently told me that it sounds like i have anemia. Though i haven't told him about my extremely bad cramping at my menstrual cycle because it would just be awkward, i thought it'd be better to ask here. i often get lightheaded whenever i get up. I easily get headaches & I don't concentrate very long in anything I'm working on. I'm tired a lot of the time, no energy & have hard times going to sleep at night. My heart races in the little exercise i do, & when I'm on my menstrual cycle you can forget me doing anything... all these are more intensified. i have no insurance to seek a doctor to tell if my friend's diagnosis is right, but i was wondering IF i do in fact have anemia, would it cause the really bad cramping when i'm on?

No comments:

Post a Comment