Sunday, July 17, 2011

Low Testerone Levels in young Male?

Well ill begin with some basic information. I am a 19 year old male. I work out ( weight lift, and cardio) at least 6 days a week but normally go everyday for around 2 1/2 to 3 hours. Recently i have been showing symptoms of Low Testerone such as very decreased sex drive soft erection low energy depression irritability acne non aggressiveness and softening of muscle tissue the opposite of what a healthy 19 yearold male should have.. I would also like to add that i started puberty very young around 10 years and excessively ejaculated as i grew older the urges decrease and i wondered if this could of possibly decreased my testerone levels as well as the continuous working out and if this could all be a psychological issue. I would appreciate any PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL advice or FACTS relationg to the subject. and Thankyou

No comments:

Post a Comment