Monday, July 18, 2011

What does a normal fourteen year eat?

You should add veggies and fruit to your snacks, and make sure you eat veggies during dinner. Since your gonna be eating cereal for breakfast, try to stay away from sugary cereals - try eating Multi Grain Cheerios, Mini Wheat's, or Raisin Bran. I know how it is with food and eating disorders, sometimes I can't even think about food because it disgusts me. But I know I need it. The best advice I can give you is that you make sure you eat at least 1700 calories to start with. I know to you, and to me, it seems like a lot but in reality, it isn't a lot. Once you are able to eat 1700 calories you should start gradually eating more until you reach 2000-2300 calories a day. In time, you won't even need a feeding tube, and you can live life regularly. Though you will probably always have issues with food, like me, your life will go on and you can be a regular teen. Hope this helps!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment